In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast I am speaking to Senior Lecturer at Leeds Beckett University and Research & Innovation Manager at the RLF, Ben Jones. Over the last 18 months, Ben and I have become good friends and I was so pleased to get on a guy who is so busy with 3 jobs. Along with the 2 jobs listed above, Ben is Head of Academy Sports Science, S&C & Research at Yorkshire Carnegie Rugby Club…
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Ben Jones (background, education & current role[s])
- How academia and pro sport can work together
- How Leeds Beckett works closely with Leeds Rhinos and Yorkshire Carnegie
- Who is currently and who should be guiding research
- The research cycle and how the practitioner can be involved
Ben can be found on Twitter @23benjones
This episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast is sponsored by Vald Performance, the team behind the NordBord and the new Groinbar, a hip and groin strength measuring solution. They can be found at valdperformance.com and you can get more information on the groin bar at groinbar.com and on Twitter @groinbar.
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following on Twitter @strengthofsci or visiting the links below.
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below