In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast, I am speaking to Head of National Talent ID & Senior S&C Coach at Aspire Academy, James Baker. If you’re working with youth athletes anywhere in the world, you should have heard or seen James’ work. He has taken on a further role at Aspire, now looking after national talent ID which is a fascinating transition which is another examlpe of the wide skill set of the strength and conditioning coach. Whether you have a huge budget or a small budget, information in this podcast will give you a clearer idea of how to develop an LTAD framework.
In this episode, we discussed…
- Talent identification – finding the best athletes in Qatar
- Developing an LTAD framework
- Integrating a new athlete into an established pathway
- Assessing growth and maturation
- Testing and profiling with a limited budget
- Specific competition performance
James can be found on Twitter @jamesbaker_8
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following on Twitter @strengthofsci or visiting the links below.
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below