The first full edition of the Pacey Performance Podcast sees me talking with Head of Strength & Conditioning at Leeds University, Ben Mays. Ben was one of the first guys I reached out to for the podcast because I know first-hand of the great job he is doing at Leeds University.
In this episode you will learn –
- Ben’s background and his journey into the industry
- How Ben programmes for so many different athletes across a huge range of sports
- How he individualises his conditioning
- How you can utilise MAS (maximal aerobic speed) to prescribe running distances
- How he individualises gym based sessions
- The challenges faced when working in a University
It’s a really interesting chat with Ben and definitely a sign of things to come with the quality guests that will be appearing on the podcast over the next weeks and months.
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
Ben can be found on Twitter @HullStrength
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below