In episode 101 of the Pacey Performance Podcast I am speaking to Performance Manager at the Seattle Sounders in the MLS, Dave Tenney. Dave first appeared on the podcast back in 2014 so it was great to get him on again and see how things have progressed at the Sounders. I visited Dave over in Seattle last year at the Sounders conference and I would definitely recommend heading out there next summer to hear the best in the business talk shop and have a beer.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Dave Tenney (background, education and current role)
- What’s changed over the last 18 months?
- Hamstring injuries – use of NordBord and recent twitter conversations
- Soccer – the data collection machine & Kitman Labs
- European influence on your practice
- Links with big business
This episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast is sponsored by Coach Me Plus.
This episode is also sponsored by Vald Performance, the team behind the NordBord.
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
Dave can be found on Twitter @DaveTenney
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below