In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast I am speaking to performance coach, Jorge Carvajal. After much back and forth, Jorge and I finally were able to sit down and have a chat and not even the recent hurricane could stop us. It was great to speak with Jorge and have another guy on the podcast who thinks differently about the industry and how he communicates his message.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Jorge Carvajal (background, education and current role)
- What is takes to stay in the game as a coach
- Measuring our impact as coaches
- Remote coaching – making an impact
- Building the ‘aerobic base’
- Exercises that transfer – ‘does this make me a better player?’
This episode is sponsored by Vald Performance, the team behind the NordBord.
Jorge can be found on Twitter @carvperformance
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below