In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast I am speaking to High Performance Director at Columbus Crew in the MLS, Steve Tashjian. Steve and I have been in contact for a while now and thankfully finally managed to get a date in the diary and get to chat. Steve is a super passionate guy an has a really interesting story having worked in the Premier League with Everton and MLS with Columbus Crew.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Steve Tashjian (background, education and current role)
- What you learnt from your time in the UK
- Delivering data to coaches/management – what, when and how
- Injury reduction strategies
- Player ‘top ups’ and ‘extras’
- Movement competency and FMS
This episode is sponsored by Vald Performance, the team behind the NordBord.
Steve can be found on Twitter @stevetashjian
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below