In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast I have another show with 2 guests, this time with Mark Watts & Aiden Oakley. Mark is now a 5th grade teacher having had a great career as a strength and conditioning coach and most known for his work with Elite FTS, whilst Aiden is an S&C coach at Aspire Academy in Qatar. Both these guys have written great articles on the state of the industry and to get both guys on to discuss this topic was fascinating. It has been talked about a lot on the podcast but I think the issues this episode raises cannot be highlighted enough.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who are Mark Watts & Aiden Oakley (background, education and current roles)
- How far have we come – where is the industry currently at?
- What does the State of the Industry survey tell us?
- Current issues facing practitioners
- The responsibilities of the UKSCA, ASCA & NSCA
Mark can be found on Twitter @coach_mjdubs
Mark’s articles can be found by clicking HERE
Aiden can be found on Twitter @ajoakley
Aiden’s articles can be found by clicking HERE
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @strengthofsci or visiting the links below.
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below