This episode sees me speaking with Jason Weber. For those that don’t know, Jason has been involved in elite sport for the last 20 years working in AFL and rugby union and is currently working at the Freemantle Dockers in AFL as their sports science manager. Jason puts some great content out via his blog and website, www.oldbullfitness.com and our chat revolves around some of his thoughts which he speaks so passionately about in his blog.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Jason Weber and how he got to where he is today
- What are your 4 guiding principles for team training
- How important is it to have a very clear philosophy
- How you can work in harmony with physiotherapists
- Is technology helping or hindering the profession
- What are the best pieces of technology for S&C coaches
I was absolutely buzzing after this chat (and the 30 minutes we talked afterwards) and I am sure you will be too. His passion for his work is clear and for this reason it was one of the best episodes I have put out so far.
Jason and Darren Burgess have currently got their High Performance Sports Program available on their site and it’s definitely worth checking out.
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
Jason can be found on Twitter @JasonAWeber
Jason can also be found at his website at www.oldbullfitness.com
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below