In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast I am speaking to the newly appointed strength and conditioning coach and head of sports science at Notre Dame University, Jordan Webb. Jordan has a fantastic CV for someone so young with stints at Chicago Fire, Cleveland Browns and Oklahoma Thunder to name just a couple. Jordan is a great example of someone who straddles both sports science and strength and conditioning so to get him on the show was an absolute pleasure.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Jordan Webb (background, education and current role)
- The importance for coaches to have a grasp of basic statistical analysis
- Being critical with technology
- Increased popularity of data visualisation software (Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI etc)
- The EXOS way and what you take from their methodology
- Influences in the field – what have you taken from others
Jordan can be found on Twitter @JordanVWebb
This episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast is sponsored by Vald Performance, the team behind the NordBord and the new Groinbar, a hip and groin strength measuring solution. They can be found at valdperformance.com and you can get more information on the groin bar at groinbar.com and on Twitter @groinbar.
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following on Twitter @strengthofsci or visiting the links below.
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below