In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast I am speaking to Director of High Performance at USA Swimming, Keenan Robinson. Keenan has worked with one of the most famous and decorated athletes of all time, Michael Phelps, so it was great to chat to Keenan about his training and much talked about mindset.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Keenan Robinson (background, education and current role)?
- Programming differences between strokes and distances
- What coaches should bear in mind when moving from coaching dryland athletes to swimmers
- Mitigating injuries in swimmers
- Who influences Keenan’s practice
Keenan can be found on Twitter @kkrirsh
This episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast is sponsored by Vald Performance, the team behind the NordBord and the new Groinbar, a hip and groin strength measuring solution. They can be found at valdperformance.com and you can get more information on the groin bar at groinbar.com and on Twitter @groinbar.
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following on Twitter @strengthofsci or visiting the links below.
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below