In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast I am chatting with Keir Wenham-Flatt, Sydney Roosters’ strength, speed and power coach. It was an absolute privilege to speak with a guy that has done so much in his relatively short time as an S&C coach.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Keir Wenham-Flatt and his journey to where he is today
- His views on EXOS (formerly Athletes Performance) and their mentorship
- His views on Olympic lifting for rugby players
- How you introduce and progress speed training with rugby players
- Importance of medicine ball work for rugby
- His philosophy as an S&C coach
- What Rugby Strength Coach is about
Keir has launched his new website www.rugbystrengthcoach.com which is a brilliant, free resource for anyone wanting to enhance their coaching practice for rugby.
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
Keir can be found on Twitter @RUGBY_STR_COACH
Resources mentioned in this episode –
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below