In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast, I am speaking to Physical Performance Coaches at the Football Association, Ben Rosenblatt and Martin Evans. This is the final part of the unofficial FA three-part series. Two weeks ago we had Bryce Cavanagh and last week we welcomed Pete Tierney and Chris Rosimus to the Pacey Performance Podcast. This episode was absolutely superb and gave us an incredible insight into the inner workings of the Football Association. These guys have worked across various different environments and pull on all of that experience to give nearly 90 minutes of gold!
In this episode, we discussed…
- Who are Ben Rosenblatt and Martin Evans (background, experience and current roles)?
- What were your initial observations when walking into international football?
- Does a gap exist between the demand of competition and the capability of the players?
- What’s your perception of the need for physical capability within international football?
- How does this align with the coaching model?
- How do you approach physical capability development?
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following on Twitter @strengthofsci or visiting the links below.
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below