In this episode of the podcast I am talking to Tyler Goodale who is lead sports scientist for the Canadian women’s 7’s. Tyler’s name had come up a few times when I had been talking to people after podcast episodes and when Chris Tombs and Ian McKeown both say that Tyler is worth speaking to, I am all ears. Tyler is such a nice guy and working at the Canadian Institute of Sport, he is doing really good work.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Tyler Goodale (experience, background and current role)
- Holistic athlete development
- Integration of multiple training streams
- Athlete monitoring
- Integration of sport technology
- Leadership and managing a performance staff
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
Tyler can be found on Twitter @tygoodale
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below