Episode 7 of the Pacey Performance Podcast sees me speaking with a good friend of mine and Head of Sports Science at Nottingham Forest, Ross Burbeary. I worked under Ross for a year as an intern at Doncaster Rovers FC and then for a few months when I was appointed as a full time member of staff. He helped me massively and still does to this day.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Ross Burbeary and how he got to where he is today
- How do you prevent injuries in football
- The screening process
- Is the FMS worth the time and expense
- How you can use different pitches to reduce non-contact injuries
- The Season in a Weekend workshop
Ross talks about his ‘Season in a Weekend’ workshop which is running on 7th & 8th June 2014 in Cambridge where he will be taking delegates through pre-season training, in-season training, warm-ups, nutrition and recovery strategies.
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
Ross can be found on Twitter @Rossburbeary
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below