In episode 73 of the Pacey Performance Podcast I am speaking with hamstring expert, David Opar. With an ever increasing interest in the prevention of hamstring injuries in sport due to their relative frequency, it was great to get the world leading expert to discuss the issue. David is a super nice guy and is very open to discussing anything so if you are interested in knowing more, drop David a message on Twitter.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is David Opar (education, background, current role etc)
- Hamstring injury trends
- Research around hamstring injury prevention
- Nordics and popular opinion
- Practical hamstring injury prevention
- NordBord and its integration
- Future directions
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
David can be found on Twitter @davidopar
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below