Almost 18 months after the last roundtable podcast I did, in this episode we have our third, the Special ‘Youth Football’ Edition featuring Paul Bower (Barnsley FC), Luke Jenkinson (Sheffield United FC) and Kevin Paxton (Leicester City FC). I loved the previous 2 roundtable podcast I did and have tried to line up a few more over the last few months, but it has proved very difficult with how busy peoples schedules are. So, I am delighted to get these guys on for a chat about youth football and I thank them for their patience and cooperation in making this happen.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who are Paul, Luke and Kevin (background, education and current roles)
- The realities of the EPPP and how it has changed your roles
- Introducing a multisports/games curriculum
- Integrating technology into an academy
- Working on a shoe string budget
- On field fitness with academy players
If you are based in the UK and would like to take advantage of free shipping when buying a PUSH band, visit proformance.pro and enter the voucher coach ‘paceyperform’.
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
Paul can be found on Twitter @pbower10
Luke can be found on Twitter @LukeGatus
Kevin can be found on Twitter @kevinpaxton10k
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below