In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast I have the pleasure of speaking to Jason Lake, Senior Lecturer in Biomechanics at the University of Chichester. Jason is an expert when it comes to the mechanics of jumping and his research is heavily focused in this area. I would definitely encourage you to pop over to his researchgate page which can be found HERE. Jason and I had tonnes of fun recording this episode and I know you will get a lot from it.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Jason Lake (background, education and current role)
- What is the best hardware for assessing jumping
- The problems behind jumping research
- The best software to analyse data with
- The go-to metrics when analysing jump data
This episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast is sponsored by Coach Me Plus.
This episode is sponsored by Vald Performance, the team behind the NordBord.
Jason can be found on Twitter @DrJLake
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below