In the episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast I was absolutely blown away by this guest. Rob Taylor is the founder of SMARTERteamtraining.com and has worked with a wide variety of teams all over the world including Australian women’s lacrosse, Anaheim Angels, Tampa Bay Buccaneers & Tampa Bay Mutiny. Rob’s enthusiasm for his job was infectious in this episode and his openness in all he does was a pleasure to listen to.
In this episode we spoke about –
- Rob’s background, education and what he is currently doing
- The SMARTER Team Training philosophy
- How to incorporate speed training with team sport athletes
- Rob’s ‘go-to’ pieces of technology
- How you can maximise the transfer of training to actual performance
- Tactics to make sure athletes are living well outside the gym
- What you should be expecting from interns
- The biggest influences of his career so far
Check out Rob’s website at Smarterteamtraining.com
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
Rob can be found on Twitter @SMARTERTeam
As mentioned in the episode, check out the ‘Meeting of the Minds’ online S&C conference HERE
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below