In episode #89 of the Pacey Performance podcast I have the unbelievable pleasure of speaking to Director of Performance at AS Roma, Darcy Norman. As a former employee of Bayern Munich and the German national team, when they won the world cup in 2014, Darcy has an incredible CV and highly respected. A massive thank you to Brett Bartholomew for making the introduction and Darcy definitely does live up to the stereotypical ‘nice’ Canadian.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Darcy Norman (background, experience and current role)
- Developing strength in football – Ideal world?
- Working with players unaccustomed to strength training
- Physical aims of international breaks & during tournaments
- Clarify the mechanism on stability limiting lifting and maybe one or two examples
- Developing movement efficiency
This episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast is sponsored by Coach Me Plus.
This episode is also sponsored by Vald Performance, the team behind the NordBord.
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
Darcy can be found on Twitter @DarcyNorman
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below