In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast I am speaking to Scott Caulfield, head of strength & conditioning at the NSCA. Scott is definitely one of the nicest guys I have had on the podcast and we stuck into some great chat. Many people, including myself, didn’t know that the NSCA had a facility being run by a full-time S&C coach.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Scott Caulfield (background, education and current role)
- How personal training influenced his current practice
- Internships and the NSCA’s stance
- How to build a strong network
- How the NSCA aims to bridge the gap between science and practice
This episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast is sponsored by Coach Me Plus.
This episode is sponsored by Vald Performance, the team behind the NordBord.
Scott can be found on Twitter @scottcaulfield
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below