This episode sees me speaking with strength and conditioning coach and owner of the Training Lab, Andy ‘Iron Mac’ McKenzie. Andy puts out an awesome, no nonsense blog as well as some great workshops covering barbell, bodyweight and core training. I am going attend his core training workshop, so please check out my review to see what I thought.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Andy McKenzie and how he got to where he is today
- How to maximise body weight training
- Is running your own facility a viable option for S&C coaches
- What is his philosophy on ‘core training’
- What are the most common shoulder problems and how to fix them
- Andy’s thoughts on education
This is a great episode for all those that are thinking of setting up their own facility and wondering whether working with the general public is a viable option, which after listening, you will know that it is!
Andy can be found on Twitter @IronMacFitness
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below