In this episode I am talking to lead S&C coach for Surrey Sports Park, James Wild. Firstly, you will NOT be disappointed with this episode. it is definitely one of the best I have had so far. James has tonnes of experience in a variety of different sports as well as unbelievable knowledge on profiling athletes. Let me know what you think of this episode.
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is James Wild (background, experience and current role)
- Athlete profiling
- Difference when coaching sprinters and team sports athletes
- Training change of direction
- Strength training for speed and his book (Strength Training for Speed: Scientific Principles and Practical Applications)
- The new book and new projects
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
James can be found on Twitter @wildy_jj
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below