In episode 84 of the Pacey Performance Podcast I am speaking to coach, consultant and educator, Kelvin Giles. I have been stalking Kelvin for a while now and jumped at the chance to get him on the show when I knew he had a break in his diary. Thank you to all the people that got in touch with me regarding questions I should put to Kelvin, I hope you guys got as much out of the chat as I did.
In this episode you will learn –
- Coaching – The 4 pillars / How to progress training / solving movement puzzles
- Holistic issues e.g. earning the right to progress
- Developing a Movement Vocabulary
- Working with old school coaches and implementing best athletic development practice
- Thoughts on PE curriculum, learning objectives and content
- Making the basics engaging for the younger age groups and how would it differ across age groups
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
Kelvin can be found on Twitter @kbgiles
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below