In this episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast I am speaking to Head Coach at Altis, Dan Pfaff. I know Dan is a SUPER busy guy and it was great to speak to someone of his experience. I reached out on Twitter to get some questions off listeners for Dan, so thank you to all those below who have contributed, I hope I did it justice!
In this episode you will learn –
- Who is Dan Pfaff (background, education and current role)
- Thoughts on training for the 400m – volumes, speeds etc. The assumption is that you don’t want your sprinters to get too ‘beat up’, but does that apply to more lactic-dominant events too? – Tom Druce
- Your use of Frans Bosch’s methods. Maybe a summary of how you interpret his work and how you integrate it, or don’t? – Ian McKeown
- Ways to optimise athlete buy-in and feedback – John Kiely
- The athlete, coach, therapist triad – Chris Tombs
- Therapy before training and athlete reliance – Greg Lehman
- Applying your philosophy to team sport athletes – Mladen Jovanovic & Bryan Mann
This episode of the Pacey Performance Podcast is sponsored by Coach Me Plus.
This episode is also sponsored by Vald Performance, the team behind the NordBord
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting the links below.
Dan can be found on Twitter @pfaffsc
To subscribe to the Pacey Performance Podcast, please use the links below:
…Or listen below